Search This Blog

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pure White x3

Yesterday we went to AZ Pet's and Ponds and my jaw dropped when I saw 3 WHITE male plakats. I wanted them all but I needed places for them.
Today, we were at Walmart and I got 3 new homes for them. We went back to the pet place and I got them all. :D I'm so happy. There was this other guy eyeing them up and I think he was mad I got them all. He told the guy who was bagging my fish "My dad was gonna buy one of those." D: Opps! Ahhh well. I will try to get some pics of them and post em up. They are LOVELY. I think they are all brothers and may have been raised together because they havent flared up at each other AT ALL yet. But we'll see.

UPDATE:
Their homes aren't finished yet but here they are. Click the thumbnails.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment