Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

UPDATE

Black Male Plakat
Sorry for not adding anything new in such a long time. I wasn't happy at all because I was losing fish. I'd have to say the reason why fish got sick was because of the chocolate gourami that i had tried to take care of. All my water parameters were solid and that was the only odd factor. So I lost my original pair of pearl gourami (picked up new ones because i love those fish) a female betta, and my wild betta.

So I wouldn't have to worry anymore about any diseases and to kill what may have been swimming around in there, we got a UV sterilizer and everything is looking GREAT.
I'm now working on a little tank that hangs into the bigger tank for breeding the betta, honey gourami, or killifish. Right now it's empty but I'm going to put in some live plants and do a sort of freshwater refugium.

No comments:

Post a Comment