Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2009

Some Questions I got on my Images

I also love your tank, such pretty fish, and is that a blood/honey gourami I spot in a corner? Those are my absolute favorites!
  • Yes its a honey gourami . The male. I have a male/female pair and they are always doing some little dance next to each other :) If I cut the flow off I'm almost positive he'd build a nest and they would give me some babies!
What species is the last fish though?
  • It's a golden wonder killifish. It's the male. The female is silver and very fat.
The two top betta's make me laugh: 'Love thy neighbour, NOT!'
Doesn't it stress them out though if they are constantly flaring like that?
  • They actually don't constantly flare up. They do it after I feed them usually or after I do a water change. They got used to each other I guess and so don't flare up ALL the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment